Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Bibliography II ( Revised )




This is a list of books that have been written, but not published.




Hamann, G. D.                                      THELMA TODD IN THE 20'S. A collection of newspaper articles from the earlier part of Thelma Todd's career.
                     


Stevenson, Dave                                          JUST THELMA. The Life and Career of Thelma Todd.
Announced years ago, another announcement dated Jul 31, 2011 said it was soon to be published and credited  "Dave Stevenson, Cole Johnson and Mark Johnson. Proofreading and editing by Ali Stevenson"




Strait, Ray with Richard Gottlieb                                  THELMA TODD ( 1978 )

                      

I usually try to write about this stuff in a more or less impartial way, after I made the other bibliography I thought maybe I should have said something like that. Certainly some of the books are better than others. Maybe I'll have more to say about them later, and maybe I'll have more to say about some of the unpublished ones later. - Benny Drinnon





Raymond Strait's site:
http://raymondstrait.com

No comments:

Post a Comment