Friday, May 22, 2020

SPEAKING OF RELATIONS Photo?

A





 Thelma Todd in a 1934 publicity photo, with caption.



.
Although Hal Roach produced SPEAKING OF RELATIONS that year, it is an Irvin S. Cobb film. Thelma Todd does not appear in it.


Although Thelma Todd didn't appear in the Irvin S. Cobb series, she can be seen in some publicity pictures with him during this period. 




Irvin S. Cobb:
http://benny-drinnon.blogspot.com/2013/08/irvin-s-cobb.html

SPEAKING OF RELATIONS:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0025818/



A

1 comment:

  1. Benny,
    I have stumbled upon your blogs numerous times featuring Thelma Todd - and I must say, you really do a fantastic job of keeping her memory alive. That's something I can really appreciate! I am a collector of old Hollywood ephemera and I recently just acquired a file of Thelma Todd clippings from the 1920s-1930s. There are some images in there that I have not seen floating around the internet, perhaps you may be able to identify them. I have been doing some research on Todd as well and have a lot of questions about her, some of which I think you could set the record straight - I hadn't seen the answers I was looking for on your blog.
    Is there a more direct way to contact you?

    ReplyDelete